Importing a full php+mysql site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing a full php+mysql site

how can I import my php+mysql site to VH? My site is currently built in BV, but im planning on redoing the whole thing in PHP+MYSQL. How can i import all these files to VH? I think its through BlueFTP, but i just want some reassurance.

Re: Importing a full php+mysql site

A PHP / MySQL site consists of:

1. The PHP + HTML scripts, which you can FTP on the server
    2. The Database itself.

You can create the Database through your CPanel. Then, if you have taken a MySQL dump from theold database, you can import it in the new one, to create all necessary tables and populate it with the data.

The scripts usually include a "config.php" file that holds the database details, which you will need to update.

The procedure might be slightly different depending on the how these scripts have been designed by your programmer. It takes some knowledge doing this, so you might want to ask your programmer to do this.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X