BV vs Soho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV vs Soho

Is the main difference, between BlueVoda and Soholaunch, that you can have a shopping cart on Soho?
    Once you sign up for an account, is Soho free?
    I want to be able to sell my painting's, just so you know, what i want it for.
    Can you add a shopping cart to BV?
    Please don't tell me to refer to the tutorial's as i've done the BV one and started a web site, only to then discover Soho, which i skimmed through.
    I don't want to take the site any further, only to find out i've got to do it all again.
    Sorry, for the ignorance, but this whole computer stuff, is all new to me.Cheer's.

Re: BV vs Soho

Soho has a built in shopping cart. With BV you can add a shopping cart - VodaHost recommends OsCommerce or Zen Cart - but you can add others - some here are using www.mals-e.com with BV. Of course, you can just add Paypal also.

So, it's really up to you which of the builders you want to use. Soho is free for one usage with a Voda account, yes.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

It completely down to personal preference. Both products are great.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you both, for the answer's. I feared I would have to read both set's of tutorial's, ah well that's life.
        One more thing, you say, Soho is free for one usage, does this mean, literally one go, or does it mean one site, as i will need to continually add new painting's when they are finished. Cheer's

Comment

You can use Soho on one site of your account. If you want to do another website with Soho you will need to purchase another account. Adding paintings to an existing account isn't a problem - :) I look forward to seeing your paintings. I have a website that promotes a couple artist friends of mine.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X