Accessing reference tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing reference tables

I want to insert a page into my site that has car manufacturer logos (or simply names) that once clicked on, pull up a table showing what I can do to increase Horsepower and Torque for each vehicle they make.

I have the tables in HTML format, and I have a style.css file that goes with them (all supplied to me by my tuning partner).

I have two questions....

Is there any way I can load these into my site via BlueVoda myself, and if so, I'd appreciate a point in the right direction

if not

How much would it cost to have the tables and link page put into my site for me?

There are 40 HTML pages with the individual tables for each manufacturer.

Thanks

Paul

Re: Accessing reference tables

As previously explained, you can do this yourself by making a page for each table to be linked from each manufacturer's name (as a text link) simply by copying the information yourself onto a unique page that can be saved and later updated, if need be. It is not possible to "insert" the files given to you into a Blue Voda page -- the pages need to be made from scratch.

It is simply a matter of taking the time to make the pages, and either you are willing to invest in it or you'll pay another to do so instead. Depending on the amount of information that needs to be formatted to determine the time necessary for each page, 40 pages can end up costing you more than you might expect, especially if having to lay out in a BV page design you have already committed to using.

You can email me for a confidential quote HERE
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X