No announcement yet.

Sad announcement to all VodAliens......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad announcement to all VodAliens......

My dear VodAliens and friends..... it's with great sadness I inform you all of the death of the Dad of our fellow VodAlies and friends LadyEye(Holly) and CL(Robyn) and Debi.

Holly, Robyn and Debi I am so sorry to hear about your dad, my thoughts and prayers and of those my family are with you and your family.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: Sad announcement to all VodAliens......

Yes, Manny ... it is sad news indeed. I got the email from Holly in which she followed up on a phone conversation in which she shared how devastating it was to learn of his sickness and the short time left to him. It was a shock to the whole family, especially untimely since Robyn had just returned and was trying to settle in, only to find that so much was left undone and unsaid.

Having been off Facebook for a month, I have not been privvy to any updates or conversations, to my loss.

In this sad time, the Girls (all of them together with Mom) need our quiet support and a solid comfort of understanding love.

Thanks for letting us know .... he will be with us always in every twinkle in their eyes, in every laugh, and the inspiration of their warm and unending hearts.

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The posts by Holly & CL have always made me smile. It's nice to know their sense of humor comes from their Dad. That's a great legacy to hold.

My thoughts are with you all.
      Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Holly, Robyn, so sorry to hear this..... hope you and your families are doing ok. God bless you all.......
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
        X