Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to hire a person for a flipbook build

All
    I am looking for a qualified person to build a flip page book that I can edit in the near future and help me load it onto my website. I have the website built and want to add history how ever I don't want the history page to be a mile long and I thought a flip page would be the best ideal. The link is www.wick481.com if someone is willing to help please contact me with your price for the job.

Thanks Vern

Re: I need to hire a person for a flipbook build

An Approved VodaHost Freelancer, we are more than capable of delivering your project with excellence beyond expectation affordably, but, in fact, there are ample solutions available to you to implement yourself either FREE or FOR UNDER $100 which would be far less than paying any Freelancer fee!

* You will have to revise your site design for just about any solution you choose, as presently it is not wide enough to present within page boundaries: you will either have to make your pages wider, or link to a seaparate section where the script is loaded.

If you wish to proceed to have an Approved Freelancer assist you in this project, please inquire via email to Designers@VodaWebs.com for a prompt and courteous reply.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X