Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account transfer and advertising

hi all,

i'm in the uk and didn't find bluevoda until it was to late and i had signed up for hosting with someone else.

i am not happy with the fact that i have paid for pro hosting with them, but then have to pay extra for things like 'tell a friend' 'guestbooks' 'forums' and so on if i don't want their avertising all over it. do you put advertising on any of your other products that are seperate from just a basic web site?

i have designed my site using your free web builder (which i love) and am wanting to move my .com site from the hoster i have at the mo at the end of the term (in january of next year) what do i have to do to get this sorted with you?

thanks
    suneanarab

Re: account transfer and advertising

VodaHost don't put any advertising on your website. They do offer a great affiliate package which you can sign up to if you want to. Unfortunately you cannot publish a BlueVoda designed website unless it is to a VodaHost account. If you don't want to leave your current host until next year then just take your time designing your site with BV, learn how to use all it has to offer and when the time comes join VodaHost, publish your site and Bob's your Uncle. Here is a link for you to find out a little more if you desire.

http://www.vodahost.com/tt1.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

We do not put any ads on your sight at any time. Only free and dodgy hosts do that.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks guys for the info!

wish i had found you first!!

suzanne

Comment

Working...
        X