outlook 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outlook 2007

I am using outlook 2007 and when I configure everything I am able to receive my e mail from my account but not abel to send or reply to any e mail I did go to my account setting double click on name and then went at more setting the put a check marke on my out going server (SMTP) requires authentication and also a check on use same setting as my incoming mail server , then on advance tab on out going server I put the same # as i have in my manual setting outgoing mail server from my e mail account that is 25 so could someone tell me what I doing wrong please been going at this now for 7 hrs and i am not getting nowhere any help woould be great

thanks

Re: outlook 2007

Please note that some ISPs (that provide you with connection to the internet) will not accept you using the VH mailservers for outgoing mail.

In that case you should use their outgoing mailservers.

Another try: in Windows Live Mail account settings, under the "Server" tab, make sure you have checked the "Access through non encrypted authentication" (or something similar. I'm translating what I see in mine, which is in Italian).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: outlook 2007

Hi - I am having the same trouble. I have followed Naval's instruction to no avail. I have deleted the account and started all over, as well. This started happening as soon as the server upgrade happened. Any guidance will be much appreciated!
      Sheila - #23699
      www.sheilasbakeshoppe.com (under construction)
      Some people are like slinkys. Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
      X