The Center Booth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Center Booth

Since The previous two Officer's Clubs were permanently 'closed' due to rumblings that they may or may not inadvertantly exclude some others from joining in the fun, this 'place' will be the official replacement space in The Lounge for the Regular Gang to drop in to greet each other, to share a smile or a cocktail (or four), and just keep some regular spot for us to gather 'round whenever we feel like it.

Of course, as in any Lounge, Club, or fine hotspot, we shall command the center of attention - The Center Booth, where things are better, brighter, bigger, and the best there is!

No pressure, just pleasure - a designated spot to call our own.

So, come on in, all you Oldsters, Ranking Officers, Junior Members, and everyone that already shares and enjoys our comraderie! You know who you are!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Re: The Center Booth

The Menu has been recently updated, you know. Only Premium pours, and a larger selection for those who don't drink too!

The tables near the rail to the side that opesn to the terrace is where you can enjoy your cigars, if you choose, and the billiard tables are free to play.

Mind you, even though you can set up a tab, all tabs must be closed when you leave: the servers depend on your generosity for a living.

Comment

Good morning! Just stopped in to have my coffee on the terrace. Did you know that a Mimosa on a Saturday morning is complimentary....I feel so much better now.

Note to self...heavy tip for the handsome barkeep.

Can't wait for happy hour!

hehehehe
      Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Originally posted by Patience View Post
        Good morning! Did you know that a Mimosa on a Saturday morning is complimentary....I feel so much better now.
        'Morning!
        Back when I was married (and used to drink myself), I used to preach that it was mandatory, and also for all the Holidays too. Went outside and picked fresh oranges, squeezed them, really good champagne, and brought to her in bed, setting the mood for the day and making her smile so wide she had to walk down the hall sideways!

I took Saturday off (anyone notice??) and was not surprised at how much nonsense filled the vacuum. I think I have picked a personal spot in here .... I like this one chair at this one table half in, half out on the terrace so I can enjoy the wafting coffee brewing and still have a cigar with my quad-espresso, the rich pillars of smoke gently dancing outside without any encouragement or concern!
        So if anyone wants to be a weenie and complain, there is nothing to complain about!

I don't have cigars too often, but when I do, I enjoy some of the best, and I'm telling ya, when playing hookey and with a never-ending mug of espresso, it can't be beat!
        Sure makes for getting great "Facebookable" pix!
        Speaking of Facebook pix .... I created my first picture album here on my VH Profile Page, mostly with pix I use as avatars at Facebook (Misc. Personal Pix). Gives you a peek at other sides of me, I suppose ... there are simply too many pix and too many albums on FB to duplicate here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          a cigar with my quad-espresso,

Quad espresso?

"Gentlemen start your engines"

Now what sort of a cup would that be served in?
          Vicki

Comment

Originally posted by Alithos View Post
            .... quite the center of attention, especially with the Ladies! Obviously, mega-doses of caffeine has benefits previously untold?
            You have no idea!

Comment

silly boys...

I've worked (in the office) right through happy hour. Darn
              Vicki

Comment

Having a glass of water tonight ... a very bad day.
                If I was still drinking, this would be an occasion to get into trouble.

< lights a cigar and takes favorite seat at the door to the Terrace >

Comment

the only good thing about a bad day, is that you don't usually have two in a row...tomorrow things will be on the up-swing

there's the buffet...I'll just take a small plate :)
                  Vicki

Comment

Oh, I don't know about that Vicki .... check your "Golden Designs" email for the real scoop on how bad it can get!

Comment

I am taking some time off ... time to de-compress from dealing with all the shysters, con artists, spammers, babes lost in the woods, and simply cleaning up after everyone else.

Too many people have been screaming that the sky is falling in on them, yet no one's issues compare to the horrors I have tried nobly to endure. All the while striving to be patient with the continued unnecessary nonsense. So, before I start cracking at the seams and turn hopelessly snarly and create situations or get a bad reputation for trying to simply enforce Community Rules fairly, I am taking my leave.
                      Good Luck, Fare Well, and get on with things. Be more positive - progress spreads smoother that way. And please try to think a bit more logically, a bit more insightfully when "helping" each other or yourselves! You'd be surprised at how much potential lies untapped inside you all!

Comment

PS: Vicki?
                        For the REAL story of what is really going on, check your Yahoo.

Comment

Vasili, I don't blame you one bit for stepping away from the forum. You will be sorely missed.

I wish you the best of everything in your endeavors. And I thank you sincerely for the help, advice and friendship you have given me.
                          Vicki

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBiker View Post
                            ..... far and few between are the ones we can always depend on.

You're so right Papa
                            Vicki

Comment

Damn, I was just coming back in more often to catch up ...........
                              Sandra

Comment

Working...
                              X