This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on photoshop.

I need help on photoshop. What i really need is my heading banner. I'm trying to build a new website for the company i was working at "Kiribati Insurance Corporation" and they already have their website published but the guy who did this passed away a couple of months back. Now they're pointing me to take over as to look after their website but with no idea what am I going to do to update their current website. Now am trying to build their new website using bluevoda and it seems easy even if you have no background on web designing. Now i need help on how to photoshop my heading banner as to put the pictures of the car crashed to represent the motor vehicle service they provide, the ship in the ocean to represent the marine hull service they also provide, robbery for shops and a building on fire to represent the Fire insurance and a traveling insurance. If you can help me photoshop all of these services which this company offers locally into my heading banner or what you called it.

Need help as soon as possible

Thank you in advance.

With kind regards

Tione T Moy

Re: Help on photoshop.

Sounds like something we can help you with, for sure.

Send an email with some of the details, and we'll be happy to provide you a quote.

Designers@VodaWebs.com
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

why was my reply deleted?

Comment

Because you are not a VodaHost Approved Freelancer, that's why.
        How do you get approved?
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
        X