Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogs

Hi, guys!

I know this may sound crazy, but I want to start my own free and open blogging services (like www.blogger.com, www.blogspot.com, www.worldpress.org ). Therefore, I have a few questions:

1 - Is the blog script that comes with your hosting package suitable to such use (a blogging service where anyone can start his/her own blog for free) ?

2 - Is it possible to customize it? If so, do you have any idea on how much it would cost (just an idea )?

3 - If it is not possible ( or too expensive, is there any other script or software you would suggest me to use to start my free-blog provider?

4 - Do you have any idea on how much disc space and traffic the single "average personal blog" demands weekly? (limited or no-photo posting)

5 - How much will you charge if the demand for disc space and traffic exceeds the contract’s limits?

Thanks in advance for your response!

Cheers,

Amurator

Re: Blogs

I am sorry you can not start a free blogging service like Googles Blogger on a shared hosting $7.95 pm hosting account, you will need your own dedicated server.
    Last edited by Brad; 04-06-2006, 09:59 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X