This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Template Viewing in Firefox

I have searched throughout the forums and can't find a solution to what I know is probably a simple problem. About half of the my site is done and I have started publishing it. No problems so far in IE, but when I test in Firefox, every page has the template duplicated halfway down the page. I used a BV template for every page of my site for consistency, and when viewing in Firefox, every page has the template repeating itself. On some of the longer pages, it is blocking out the text. Can't figure this one out and I don't see anything in the HTML to make me think the template is being told to repeat itself. The site is www.cruisecontrolcenter.com. Also, in IE, every page is showing a small arrow (">") in the top right hand corner at the edge of the template. Can't figure out how to get rid of it. Any help would be appreciated, especially for the Firefox issue.

Re: Problems with Template Viewing in Firefox

Ooops, this thread can be closed. Just noticed duplicate source code in the weirdest place. No idea how it got there but the problem is now solved, thx

Comment

Working...
    X