pages not publishing & font not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages not publishing & font not showing

Hi, the font that i have for my logo and name is apearing different on other computers then the font that i am publishing.

Also my CONTACT page will not re-publish and it only links to 4 of my pages.....

Help needed please.....

Thank u

Re: pages not publishing & font not showing

please provide your url/domain name so we can take a look.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: pages not publishing & font not showing

Originally posted by kev1jak View Post
      Hi, the font that i have for my logo and name is apearing different on other computers then the font that i am publishing.

Also my CONTACT page will not re-publish and it only links to 4 of my pages.....

Help needed please.....

Thank u
      Font issue>: most probably you are using a non websafe font. This means that if the visitor's compure doesn't have the specific font installed, it will display some other font, depending on his computer settings.

Contact form page: probably you have two versions of the page, .html and .php and you are looking at the one with the wrong extension. We need a link to check.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X