Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submission form: Need urgent help!

Hi Everyone,
    I built a very fascinating submission form from scratch yesterday, which I was very proud of because it worked right away without any problem. I built it by just following the amazing video tutorial step by step and saved it as PHP file as required.

I tested several times on different computers and browsers after publishing it and everything worked as expected. That was yesterday. But when I tested it again this morning, nothing worked at all and I kept getting an error message stating the following:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/yoppostc/public_html/contact1jc.php on line 16

What went wrong? Please help.

Best regards.

Re: Submission form: Need urgent help!

Did you change something (like the subject or the mail first line etc) ?

If you have added quotes ' or " in any of those, you will be getting such an error message. 0
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X