Email auto reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email auto reply

How do I setup an auto reply for my email address. I went to cPanel and completed the section on auto responder, but nothing happens. What am I missing. Email address lcsmith@rfathersmad.org

Re: Email auto reply

What do I select for the character set drop down menu?

Comment

iso-8859-1 is fine for most latin character based languages.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Regarding the autoresponder, I am not sure what it means by Interval hours? Could somebody please explain to me what this means.
        Thanks heaps

Leanne

Comment

Obviously you are not talking about the simple email autoresponder. Probably you are talking about an Autoresponder script to send out prescheduled emails in regular intervals.

If this is the case, the script is asking you how many hrs interval there should be between two consecutive emails sent to the same person.

In the future pls try to clarify better what you mean and open your own thread instead of another user's thread.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X