This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Contact Page Info

I keep getting information from my contact me page that seems to be someone sending mass emails out using remote senders. Is there a way to stop it? Can I have them duplicate a set of letters or numbers that must be entered manually?

Thanks
    Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Re: Bad Contact Page Info

Hi Andy,
    this might be of some interest??
    HNY,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Bad Contact Page Info

Blue Voda has a built-in CAPTCHA feature you can add to your email form(s) to help thwart the exploitation of your website email resources. This will help significantly to add extra precautionary measures to your email pages and website in general, and will also indicate to visitors that your website is not likely to be easily exploited.

Be sure to also configure settings ("Rules") on each element you add to your email Forms to "validate" entries, so to better restrict all entries to single entries and submissions (i.e. limit number of letters in email Name to 30, limit characters in email field to 40 to prevent multiple addresses being entered, etc.).
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X