Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website error

hi can anyone help
    i had a similar problem a while back with my website form but since making an alteration to it a few days ago i am now faced with a new one
    the form page i have the problem with is http://www.finefeatures.co.uk/form.php
    which is linked from a temporary button on my homepage www.finefeatures.co.uk . i checked the files are on my filemanager on public_html. maybe i just have a wrong setting somewhere or something
    but i have been at this for days and its driving me nuts. the preview seems ok but not when once it is published
    please can anyone help

many thanks blair

Re: website error

Where is your "Submit" button?
    FWIW, your page is VERY wide.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

hi there thanks for getting back to me
      the submit button is at the top left of the page
      when i do the spreadsheet converter prewiew it is at the bottom but
      when i publish it it is at the top left and it doesnt work maybe due to the errors (it works in the prewiew)
      i have narrowed the page now also
      thanks
      blair

Comment

first your page is all over the place what r u doing with this. i would suggest you start over with the basic, review and delete the old one.

Comment

hi
          i think maybe you caught my page as i was trying to alter it
          but i have started again and fixed the error message but the sibmit button still isnt working an when i fill the form out it seems to publish the completed form somehow ?
          any idea what i am doing wrong
          i emptied my public_html on ftp manager and started again which fixed the error message but now left with this now
          i could real do with help i have been at this for days
          i had the website designed then mucked it up with the form so this time i am starting with the form first thats why its rather empty looking
          many thanks
          blair

Comment

His pages are too wide, the gallery page took several minutes to load.
            Dave Van De Cappelle
            www.aSimpleLife.ca
            www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

Working...
            X