X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluevoda will not open / start

Hi All,

Suddenly when i try to start bluevoda website builder i get a message that says "VodaHost - BlueVoda - failed to open document".

I have uninstalled bluevoda through control panel, rebooted, reinstalled it, installer says it was successful, rebooted, tried to open bluevoda and still get the "failed to open" message.

Help Please!!!!

Thanks

Kit in Seattle
    Last edited by kitschulte; 01-04-2011, 11:24 PM. Reason: needed to change notification option

Re: bluevoda will not open / start

What is the file name of your document your trying to open?

Comment

The problem could be that you have deleted the last page you opened in BV and therefore it doesn't find it anymore.

If this is the case and you remember the name, rename one of the other pages, to have that name, and it should open.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

No, the software itself won't open. And, it won't open when i click on a bv page either.

Comment

This is what I said: you had (probably) set BV to open the last page you had worked with.

If you deleted the page, BV will not start at all.

If you actually deleted some page, try to remember which page it was, and follow my above instructions.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

navaldesign,

you're awesome. i went to another folder where i was doing some work, kept clicking on pages and bluevoda opened. i guess my advice to others would be to never change the option to "open the last file on startup" - keep the option "show task dialog at startup".

thanks again,

kit

Comment

I have the same problem.

What happens if you can't remember / or deleted the last page that you worked on?
              Andy

ScubaTech Philippines

Comment

Try this:

Go in Windows Explorer, browse into the BV folder, and double click any of your BV pages.

At that point BV should start opening the page. Make a whatever amendment, and Save the page.

If you now shut down and re-start BV, it should open normally.

If not, pls post back.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X