To the US members: searching CDs from The Connells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the US members: searching CDs from The Connells

I am one of the few Europeans who likes the music of the American band The Connells, and by that I mean the majority of their tracks. Most Europeans only know their song "74-75". Because of that they are considered a one-hit-wonder here, which is very wrong because prior to that song they already had several hits on college radios and in alternative rock charts in the States. But here in Europe, people mostly or only know 74-75, as a result their albums are almost impossible to find.

Before using the last resort of eBay (I am a bit sceptic about that since I would like a CD in perfect quality when paying for a purchase and shipment)... Is there anyone who knows a shop in the US where I could order and import their albums "Boylan Heights" and "Darker Days"? I'd not mind the shipping costs, but would prefer a first-hand copy as that is guaranteed to be undamaged.

I know the whole discography has recently been purchased by Bicycle Records but they don't answer my email. The catalogue has been put for sale online in legal MP3 format, but I am a bit old-fashioned when it comes to this. I like to hold a real CD with a jewel case and a booklet :) I am realistic though that here in Europe they won't sell it anywhere (have already asked countless record stores here...) so if still available I'll need to order it from a US shop that allows shipments to Europe.
    "It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"
Working...
X