Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad banner Rotator - Pics not Completely Fading Out & Overlapping

Hello all. Happy New Year.

Set on fade with a 5 second delay, the image remains under the next image.

I am using the latest version of BV Builder, and I have designated a test page to illustrate this problem: http://www.progresslanguage.com/test1.html

I am using a LH banner rotator and a RH banner rotator and butting them up against each other. The RH has a tranparent png image so that it can overlap my menu bar.

Simply put, is the ad banner not up to my requirements, or am I doing something that is causing this?

Any constructive comments welcome. I am in the experimental phase at the moment, but would appreciate a solution.

What I do not want is an alternative method. I already have those in mind. This is an issue regarding the Ad Banner Rotator specifically.

I have perused the forums, but most of the threads are regarding older evrsions. Would appreciate some feedback.

Thank you kindly and best wishes for the New Year.

John

Re: Ad banner Rotator - Pics not Completely Fading Out & Overlapping

EDIT: I apologize. I am using only two images. Please disregard the info from my OP about the RH and LH images.

You can see the ladies overlapping in the area where there is transparency.

Comment

Re: Ad banner Rotator - Pics not Completely Fading Out & Overlapping

I am still curious if this is something I am doing that is triggering this negative effect; or if it is a bug issue with the BV Builder.

Any info would out my mind at ease. Is anyone else having problems with this? It does this both in preview and when published.

Would someone mind making a couple of 900 wide by 400 high pixel blocks - different colors - and run a test on their ad banner rotator and preview it and see if it is the BV builder, or just my requirements being too demanding. I get the same effect on several pcs, all with different I addresses.

Thank you kindly.

John

Comment

Working...
      X