Changes not updating to web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes not updating to web page

I am having trouble with updating my website. I will make changes to a page and publish it and get the "successfully published" window. But when I go to the webpage The changes have not been made. I have submitted a support ticket and they have not been able to help me. I have done everything that they have told me and it is really getting frustrated. If any of you can help that would be great.

The page I am trying to update is the sermons page. It should have 2 sermon links on it but I can't get the second one to list.

My website is www.uficc.org

Here are some of the things they have asked me to do;

1: Please make sure that you are using orginal name of the file while publishing. Don't change the name of files. And publish the files under the folder 'public_html' and select all files option from dropdown list. And your publishing IP is '208.43.222.142'.

2: Please see the below URL: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/news-updates/60288-voda24-voda25-server-upgrade-notice.html

Any help would be great thanks

Re: Changes not updating to web page

Either you've fixed this or you need to clear your browser (F5 several times). I see sermons for both Sundays this month.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
    X