• Show
Clear All

• I can not find username, password or IP in welcome email

Can you help me?
    I can not find username, password or IP in welcome email

From
    Johann

Re: I can not find username, password or IP in welcome email

This can only be dealt with at customer support.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

You always get two mails: one upon payment, one when the account is setup.

The login details are in the second one. If it is only a few hrs since you purchased the account, most probably the account is not setup yet.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Guess I was lucky then, lol, I received 3 when I purchased mine titled:

VH Signup Receipt
        VH Login Information
        Welcome to VH

Comment

The second one - VH Login Information doesn't contain your login details ?

If not, might be a stupid question, but pls allow me to ask, did you purchase a VH account ? Or did you simply signup in this forum ?
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

no i got a vh account

Comment

To burgess: If you have not received the Login info email, you should check your spam folder as many times ISP filters classify emails that contain links and IP addresses as spam.

If you still can't find anything, pls submit a support ticket .
              Navaldesign

Comment

not in spam

Comment

i am ready to publish my site but i need a ip aderss, a username and a password witch i did not get in my 1st or 2nd email
                  please help

Comment

Seems quite strange that VH has sent you two emails AFTER you PURCHASED an account, and none of the two contains the login details.

The only solution at this point is to submit a support ticket.

What's your domain name ?
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Please contact customer support for a replacement email >>> www.vodasupport.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                      X