Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden "problem loading page"

Hi,

I have had my website for a couple of years. A customer just emailed me and said she couldn't load my website. I tried loading it and it only loaded partially (about 75%). When I refreshed it, it came up with an error saying "Problem Loading Page" - "Server Not Found" "Firefox cannot find the server". This has never happened before.

Put out a call for friends on FB to try. They are all getting the same thing. What could be wrong?

The site is: http://www.beadlavada.com

Re: Sudden "problem loading page"

I clicked on a few of your links, they all work/load fine, as well as your index (homepage)

- JRPC

Comment

Thank you. Everyone is saying it's working fine too. Could the server have crashed? So strange. I re-published my home page just in case.

Comment

"Could the server have crashed?"

- Yes it could have.

"So strange."

- Not as strange as you may think. This is why it is a good idea to keep backups current and have a backup copy offline.

"I re-published my home page just in case."

- Great Idea! Might also want to clear your browsing history cookies/temp files as well so that you get the freshest "version" of your website the next time you go to it.

Comment

Your server has not crashed....Your browser is most likely caching, click the below to learn more...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
            Your server has not crashed....Your browser is most likely caching, click the below to learn more...

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/per...r-caching.html
            But it did that to EVERYONE at the same time? For at least 20 minutes, people from all over the state and country were trying to access the site and getting the same message.

Comment

I am having these same issues, particularly regarding my email. For two days now, when administrators get around to responding to a service ticket, they tell me it's working fine. Except using Mozilla I cannot access email or my site. I do get my site through AOL, but still no email.
              Just extremely frustating.

Comment

Working...
              X