X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for SEO help

Hi,

I need some help with the SEO part of my site. I don't need any help with the design. Here are the elements that I would need help with:
    - Make my pages load faster
    - Keyword help
    - Submitting a sitemap to google
    - Help getting my site on the 1st page of google when the following searches are performed:
    -wedding invitations in cleveland
    - wedding invitations in indianapolis
    - wedding invitations in muncie, in
    - wedding invitations in louisville, ky
    - wedding invitations in southern, in
    - A colleague of mine, www.heidzillas.com" has so many links to her page, and I really like how she has everything set up and she is all over the web.
    - Changing my blogger to from "blogsite.com" to my site
    - Anything else that would help my site in searches, and to get it to not have any issues.

Could I get some quotes?

Re: Looking for SEO help

I should probably mention my site name!:) www.jdkinvitations.com

Comment

You should include some contact details (use AT instead of @ in your email address) so freelancers can contact you.
      Quotations are not to be posted on the forum. Furthermore you will need to provide some more details probably.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

A few of your questions/issues can be answered/resolved by browsing the BlueVoda tutorials. Then when you truely have narrowed down what you need help with ask for help once again.

There are VodaHost approved SEO spe******ts in the ranks if you do a bit of searching. I am sure with a bit of searching you will find them, especially by reading some of the more recent posts and discussions.

As far as making your pages load faster, in my experience, this is usually accomplished by compressing/resizing your images. It is not the cure all but a good start.

I use pixresizer which I believe is available for download within these very forums.

** A suggestion I have noticed on your site is that when viewing your site on a wide screen monitor the site is centered. When viewing it from a regular monitor it is left justified. You may want to check to see if you have your page properties set to center either vertically, horizontally, or both to acheive a centered site on both types of monitors.

- JRPC

Comment

Please click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X