• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with my News leter e-mail

I set up an e-mail for my news leter
    but i cant see how to put it in to my Webpage
    for my visitors tu sign up for it
    Can some one help?

and let my know if is something wrong or if i dint set up my news leter correct.

Excuse my english.

Re: I need help with my News leter e-mail

1. We don't know where to look at.
    2. You would neen an opt in form for visitors to signup, not an email address
    3. How can we say if you have setup your newsletter correctly ?
    4. To use an email address in your webpages, pls read the "Hyperlinking" related tutorials, where you can see how to use an email address as active "mailto:" link in your page. However, it is NOT recommended (use a form instead as mentioned in point 1)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok. I got my e-mail list set up and reaady to go
      the other question i have, is "How to send e-mail or news leter from my News leter e-mail" Can some one help

Comment

You need specific software to send newsletters.

Google it.

You can also look at your Fantastico for PHP Mail List
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X