Jumbled page links in preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumbled page links in preview

Trying to update my site. In preview my page links are all jumbled, overlapping, inthe wrong place. I used gifs (text with transparent background) for the page links. Is this going to happen when I publish the page? My existing page which I just changed has buttons for page links with no problems. I am trying to get the page "Format" to the way is was due to the fact when I posted the new page I lost ALL trafic to my site.
    Existing page is www.ornametals1.com/index.html. I posted the new "index" page with a different name www.ornametals1.com/testpage.html, but I get a "Page does not exist" error. Any help would be great.
    Thanks,
    Tom

Re: Jumbled page links in preview

The correct link is for a php page not a html page
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Re: Jumbled page links in preview

Ok, Published my index page as a php, used ftp manager to remove html index first, and now my page link buttons, the text at top of page, the email-us buttons, and my quancast tag are moved way over to the left? I checked my page properties to make sure it was a php, made sure nothing was set off the page parimiters (past the page size), now what? Any help please.
      the page in question is www.ornametals1.com/index.php
      thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X