BlueVoda - Transfer pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda - Transfer pages

I transferred all my web pages I made in the old computer and on to my new computer. When I open the pages the pictures that I used on several pages show "image not found". I realize why this is but do not know how to fix it.

The old computer is XP and the new is Windows 7. The pictures that are needed are on this new computer, but are not filed the way they were on the old computer. The pics where in "my documents" on the old cpu and are in the Windows 7 version of "my documents".

I need some help here...
    Tyler W. West

Medicare Supplement
    West Insurance

I'm swell, thanks for asking...

Re: BlueVoda - Transfer pages

Probably the only way now then is to repoint them. Basically click on the empty images on the pages in the builder and repoint them.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Not knowing the extent of the work involved in Marincky suggestion but if considerable you might want to try this:

1- Create a folder under C: on your new machine and call it "My Documents". If you had a folder called "images" under the old My Documents folder where you put your pics then create this folder as well.
      Next - Click on "Start" then "Computer" and open the new My Documents Folder you created.
      Next - Click on "Start" then "Documents" (this will bring up your Windows 7 My Documents folder). Locate you pics files and transfer them into the "My Documents" folder you created under C:
      This should hopefully mimic what you had before.

Comment

Yes, unfortunatly that would be a ton of time consuming work Marincky.

I think I will try to mimik the file they are coming from. I was just hoping there was an easy fix.
        Tyler W. West

Medicare Supplement
        West Insurance

I'm swell, thanks for asking...

Comment

As PaulK2 suggested.
          Manually create the path to your images.
          This should take less than 5 minutes.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

Working...
          X