Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have an 'unexpected T string'.... ohh err...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an 'unexpected T string'.... ohh err...

Hello,

I have a broken link in my site but I don't know why.

When I try to go to the page, I get this message..

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/gdhybfns/public_html/thelakecomoweddingplanner.com/lauraandgavin_contact.php on line 16

Can anyone translate the problem into English for me??
    Sally
    www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
    info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Re: I have an 'unexpected T string'.... ohh err...

Your page works fine, so I suppose you fixed it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have kind of fixed it.... It will only allow me to change the form so much...when I change all the fonts and colours etc, somewhere on the way it rejects it so I've keft it a bit blank and at least it works... Not perfect but I didn't want to push it to far as I have redone for form so many times!
      Thank you for checking - sorry!
      Sally
      www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
      info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Comment

The fonts and colours have nothing to do with it.
        You most probably had inserted quotes ' in the mail subject or message. Quotes have a particular meaning for PHP (the programming language of the form processor) so if you use them in the subject, message etc you need to backslash them: \'
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X