Results from Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results from Survey

I set up a survey (using a form) for my customers after they have made a purchase. I have gotten two notifications that I have survey results but have no clue where I can view these.

Anyone out there know?

Re: Results from Survey

When setting up the form, did you put in an email where the info should go. If you did check that email.
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

Yes and I just get a message that says "Values submitted from web site form:" and nothing else. Did I set something up wrong?

Comment

Go to your contact page, enter in fields, can be gibberish, send it. Go to email and see what appears. If you got all you typed, then things work as planned.
        To stop Robots or the like from sending you that same gibberish, go back to you Bluevoda page and get you contact page up( I hoped You saved it). On one or two or all of you areas where text is to entered, click on the properties for these boxes and set 'data required'
        I do the email box and name box on my sites, that way if they do not enter the correct data, they get a box pop up in front of them telling them 'Data Required in .....' and it tells them in which box data is required.
        Put the URL up, I will send you a message. lets see if it works
        Dave Van De Cappelle
        www.aSimpleLife.ca
        www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

Make sure that the form encoding type is "multipart/form-data"

Also post a link to our form pls.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X