Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse over calls a pop up

hi
    what I'trying to do is:mouse over on a text(or immage)and a pop up with informations,links,mail an so on would appear on the left side of the page, but in a style "like immage"(no web page). I tried events but nothing..
    some hints ?
    thank you very much

Re: mouse over calls a pop up

Possibly some thing here?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

thanks,yes it's just what I was looking for..question:am I allowed to edit html code in bv?..second question:in the meantime I used iframe and events, in bv to change images in the same "frame"..the only problem is the start of the iframe=if you want to start from "no images" and want to have an image(or site)pops up by mouse over event doesn't work.. you must have an immage(or site or text)in the url of the iframe... is that correct??any how my problem is patcially solved
      I appreciate very much

Comment

Yes, you can edit html from your CPanel.
        Go to your CPanel:
        File Manager/Single click on file to edit/click Code Editor/ Make your edits and select "Save Changes"
        Be aware that any changes made this way will be over written if you publish that page again.
        As for the other ? (shrugs shoulders)
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

thanks ! "overwritten" means the changes are for ever,or once I would republish the same page the changes previously done are gone ?..Sorry but I don't understand the "shrugging shoulders":)..I would like to know if an event (mouse over/show-hide an image)can start with a blank image(hidden) and then the mouse-event have the image appear. I was not able to do so.The opposite is fine.

Comment

If you republish the page the manual changes made to the html would be gone.
            "shrugging shoulders" = I don't know.
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Working...
            X