incoming email connection being refused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incoming email connection being refused

Sometime on Saturday, February 5, my incoming email connection was being refused. Every time I went to check whether any new emails had come in I received the following:
    'Could not connect to mail server Blue Voda; the connection was refused'
    Earlier that day I had received emails as usual.
    I have checked out Horde Webmail and it seems my emails were not being received there either.
    I am able to send emails (this has been confirmed by those receiving them) and I am still able to use Internet Explorer and Firefox.
    I have sent a request to Customer Support, with a high priority. Whether they have replied or not I don't know as there are no incoming emails!
    Any suggestions welcome. And yes, my next billing is not due until later this year.
    Thanks, Diana.
    diana@dianaparkes.co.nz

Re: incoming email connection being refused

If support has answered, you can see it online (same place where you submitted the support ticket).

In all cases, if this is an issue with your mailserver, only support can help you, this forum is not capable of providing you any answers.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X