This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Find IP, Password to Publish

I am new to website building and am having trouble publishing my pages.
    I have built my site and am ready to publish but when I click on the publish button I enter my password and get a message saying that my password is incorrect. I also cant find the server ip from the drop down list, I have tried everything even reinstalling bv. please please can someone help?

Re: Help!!!

It is expected that you provide a URL to the website in question as outlined in Forum protocol 'How To Ask For Assistance' so your issue can be reviewed properly to determine the specific solution ... and in this case, knowing your domain name makes it easier to use a WHOIS tool to find out the IP address your account is assigned, as your listing will also show the Nameservers which makes it helpful to figure out if your VodaHost server has been upgraded and has a new IP address altogether: you may be looking for an IP address that has been retired!

If you do in fact have a paid hosting account from VodaHost and cannot find your assigned IP in the drop-down list which displays in the Publish Dialog box even after downloading the newest version of Blue Voda, you should Submit a Support Ticket for a personal solution to resolving which IP you need to be publishing to as well as a Password Reset.

The current Blue Voda download is available on the Support Page above, and you do not need to be registered or know a Password to submit a Ticket.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Can't Find IP, Password to Publish

Got it working now!! Thanks for your help.

Comment

Re: Can't Find IP, Password to Publish

.... and on we go!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X