Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website language, letters (Č, Š, Ž)

Hi,

Hi I can not use letters like č, š and ž. I can write them in to website builder, but when I preview my website the letters are shown as differend symbols?

I have allready enable UNICODE, but it is not working, I have tried to insert symbol but hdose letters are not there.

You promote that it is posible to create the website in multiple languages, but I can not create my website if I can not use letters: č, š and ž.

So, my question is, how can I use letters č, š and ž?

Thank you,
    Nejc

Re: Website language, letters (Č, Š, Ž)

me too having the same problems even after activating unicode. i made the body part by saving it in image format but i could not make it on my menu buttons. it will show correctly in blue voda but when i do preview then it will show some codes like structures.

Comment

Any help please?

Comment

There are only a couple of people capable of offering you assistance with foreign language Blue Voda sites and the issues of working with Unicode alpha sets and universal display, and I am not one of them unfortunately. I've been monitoring for a couple days now to see if someone else steps up ....

You need the attention of General Navaldesign or another more familiar with how different versions of Windows requires specific approaches to configuring language settings.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X