This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong time on received e-mails

Hi, just in the last couple days all mail coming in on any of my vodahost e-mail addresses is appearing with the time 6 hours ahead. IE: It comes into my inbox at 12:15 pm but the time in the received column is 6:15 pm. This is also happening on my ******. Other accounts in my outlook and on my ****** are showing the time correctly, so it is not an issue with the device or outlook.

I'm assuming it's some sort of time zone setting somewhere in my account, since my time zone is GMT -6, but I've poked around in my cpanel and I can't find anywhere to change that. Anyone have any ideas or should I log a ticket? Thanks.
    Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Re: Wrong time on received e-mails

Log into your webmail and establish a Profile, configuring settings including Time Zone. If you can't, get with Support to make the change.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Wrong time on received e-mails

Log in Webmail, go in Options, Locale and Time Settings and fix your timezone for correct time.

Probably the setting was lost for some reason.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X