Whats Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Happened

Today with Voda Host I tried to get a new domain name - I went through all the right steps - used me credit card - everything was going great. Suddenly a screen jumps up in front of me with a big red 4 digit number just at the same time the telephone rings - I quickly write down the number but dont get time to read the screen. I race to the phone and I am told this is vodia host and they requested I do something to the telephone to finish my new domain name - I drops the phone goes back to the computer room grabs the paper thinking this number I had quickly written down might have something to do with telephone call. I gets back to phone - voda host has now hung up, I comes back to computer and screen how has changed and I can not find out what this number is all about. I understand voda host does things quite quickly but hell there is only a certain speed that it is humanly possible to work at. Can anyone explain to me where I am at now ? do I have a new domain name ? voda host hasnt sent me any email at all thus far to tell me whats going on - I feel I am just hanging here waiting for some sort of contact. In short - WHATS UP?

Re: Whats Happened

This was the automatic telephone verification. Please submit a support ticket fully identifying yourself (name, and tel number) as well as the domain name chosen, so Vodahost can confirm that the whole procedure was completed.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X