Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have some questions before I used VodaHost services...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some questions before I used VodaHost services...

Hi there,

My name is Eddy from Singapore. I came across your services from one of my internet marketer friends. He recommended using Vodahost, but before I sign up for your service, I would like to enquiry some info... they are:-

1) If I have bought a domain name from an US hosting provider, how can I transfer this domain name or names to Vodahost.com hosting server? What are the steps involved if I can transfer?

2) If I can transfer as mentioned in the video, are there any charges involved in the transfer?

3) If there are charges involved, is it a one time charge?

4) How much if I want to buy 1 domain name under Vodahost.com, is it US$19.95?

That's all for the moment... Thanks..

Regards,
    Eddy

Re: I have some questions before I used VodaHost services...

Hi Eddy,

1) If I have bought a domain name from an US hosting provider, how can I transfer this domain name or names to Vodahost.com hosting server? What are the steps involved if I can transfer?

If you have just bought it, you have to wait 60 days before you can transfer. But you can POINT immediately. It just involves changing the nameservers, and it is quite easy to do. The only difference between pointing and transfering is that your domain name registration renewal fees are to be paid to the registrar where you bought your domain name. If you transfer, you will be paying to Vodahost for renewals.

2) If I can transfer as mentioned in the video, are there any charges involved in the transfer? If you make the procedure yourself, there are no fees. If you get Vodahost to do it for you, there is a $8.14 one time charge.

3) If there are charges involved, is it a one time charge?
    Answered above.

4) How much if I want to buy 1 domain name under Vodahost.com, is it US$19.95?

Yes. But if you get an account with Vodahost, You are entitled to one free domain name registration for one year, so you don't pay anything for the first year.

Hope this answers your question. Welcome to the family.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 04-09-2006, 06:47 PM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

I forgot to ask some other questions... as I am building about 5 websites to sell some of my ebooks, let's say I have 5 domain names bought from different hosting service providers from around the world...

1) is the same method as you have mentioned on your reply post to me?

2) so.. can I say that during the 1st year of using Vodahost.com service is the transfer free or do I have to pay more charges?

3) The transfer fee of US$8.14 on Vodahost.com site, what is the fee about?

4) What do you mean by transferring domains to Vodahost.com?

That's all for the moment...

Thanks in advance for your replies..

Regards,
      Eddy Kong

Comment

1) You have to choices when it comes to domains, you can either
        transfer tehm to VodaHost for $8.14 each (We will also extend each
        domains by one year) or you can keep them at your current registrar
        and update your name servers and point them to us. We will send you
        instructions about this in your welcome email.

2)When you sign up with us you get one free domain registration. If you
        want to buy additional domains we sell them at US$19.95 each. You do not
        have to purchase domains from us.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi there,

I have just registered vodahost.com..my name is eddy kong.

I have a question regarding bluevoda, can I used this website builder to create a banner ads...

Is there a tutorial on showing me how to host my blogger.com blog onto vodahost.com?

Would appreciate some advice.

Regards,
          Eddy

Comment

Working...
          X