X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftp advice

hi,
    I've decided to try setting up a blog with wordpress.I've downloaded filezilla, but need to kno w what the host setting is to upload...I've got username/password sorted.
    thanks in advance,
    Kal

Re: ftp advice

STOP!

Wordpress can be automatically installed to your VodaHost Account via the Fantastico! section, located in your Control Panel at the lower part of the Main cPanel page.

You do not need to do anything but gain access to your cPanel and use your mouse to click a few times to install it flawlessly.

If you need assistance in using your Control Panel or in uderstanding how to install Wordpress using Fantastico!, there are Tutorials to straighten out the learning curve:
    How to login to to your control panel

Getting to know your control panel

An introduction to using Fantastico

WordPress is the ultimate web blog and will make an excellent edition to your website. Very easy to install and configure.

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: ftp advice

Hi,
      thanks for that!
      I've done that now, and jotted all the details down...but now I have the problem of not being able to login.
      The login section appears, but I get an error 500, internal server error...what does that mean, and how do I sort it?

As you can see I know nothing about this kind of stuff, so it's a bit of a learning curve.
      thanks, Kal

Comment

Working...
      X