X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clients emails bouncing back

Hi there,

I am receiving emails regularly from clients, but I am also having several regular clients telling me that their emails are being bounced back to them with the message "Inbox full". I had very few emails on my webmail, so I don't believe this is the issue & anyhow some other emails are coming through.

Please can you advise if there are any settings I need to change or is there an issue with the server?

Thanks Chris

Re: Clients emails bouncing back

Also, chack your EMAIL ACCOUNTS (via Control Panel) and make sure you have selected the proper storage limit for the email account.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi reset the quota from 10 mb to 100 mb, there were only a handful of emails in the inbox. Which I have deleted. I still don't understand why some emails came through & others didn't if it is an issue with the mailbox being full. I am using mac mail for picking up email is this likely to make any difference?

Comment

Most likely ... everything Blue Voda and VodaHost is Windows-oriented, and the email functions are defauolt-formatted for Outlook.
        Follow the instructions for the optional formatting available for email in the OTHER options for each email account under EMAIL ACCOUNTS in your Control Panel.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

If emails arrive in your CPanel (webmail) then there is an issue with your ISP (the connection provider) spam filters .

If instead mails don't even make it to your Webmail, the only possible reason is that the server rejects them as spam.

Maybe you have enabled SPAM ASSASSIN ?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X