This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Account Activation

I have signed up and paid for a new hosting account today. I received confirmation of payment received etc. but no email with the details of how to start uploading my pages yet.

Can anybody please tell me how long before it is activated and ready to use?
    Jennifer

Re: New Account Activation

Depends exactly on when the transaction was approved (during office hours, or after the day's business), where you are located (US or another country, which may add to transactional delay), or if you included other options such as a domain (which may take up to 48 hours to register completely).

Standard account establishment time is 24-72 hours, and only after the account is established will you receive the Confirmation Email with all your Account's details.

Welcome to VodaLand, Jennifer!
    Looking forward to working with you as you transfrom your internet vision into an online reality!

Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili ... I'll keep my client at bay for a bit.

In the meantime, if I go ahead and design the pages I should be able to simply upload them to the account when it's established, right?

Jen

Comment

correct

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X