This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emails are not forwarding to Gmail

I have set up my wordpress blog (agreenticket.com) to forward responses to a gmail account however I am not receiving the emails at the gmail account. I have tested the forward with another email account outside of gmail and it works fine. I have also tested it on other gmail accounts and it will not forward to any of them. Please help. Thank you!

Re: Emails are not forwarding to Gmail

I am not sure what email address you have in your website blog becuase you haven't said. In Gmail however you can set it up to go off and hunt for emails from other email accounts. Open Gmail, click settings (top right), click on the 'Accounts & Import' tab and take a look at that. I am successfully using this method for 5 different pop3 accounts.

Before I discovered this I did set up forwarders on my pop3 accounts but If I remember correctly, I found it a bit hit and miss.

I hope this helps
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Emails are not forwarding to Gmail

Check in GMails spam folder. If you find the missing mails in there, whitelist the email address they are coming from.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X