This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please want to build web site

I want to build or have built a website like Ebay but not as comprehensive.

I want it to be data base driven so that members can upload products and services and others can search these and receive results by price region etc like ebay.

I want allow members to be able to upload pictures and also create listings based on others pricing. eg Oil change $45 including filter, Sydney. other members can indicate that they provide the service and can choose to price it as well and their listing will turn up in the search results as well.

I want to be able to include google maps for the location of the customers etc.

Is there a template available that can be altered to suit this.

Obviously I want it to start small but I believe that it will grow quickly and want to make sure that I get it right the first time.

So what is the best way forward please, I am lost.

Re: Help Please want to build web site

The only manner in which you can begin to provide this type of functionality without spending huge amounts of money would be to customize a CMS foundation such as Joomla or Drupal. Nonetheless, the most basic CMS customizations will still command a price that is generally more than average website design.

The most practical way to get what you want and to keep things in your control (with respect to budget) is to post "the job" on a community board like www.ScriptLance.com or www.freelancer.com ..... there are many more such sites, but the point is to have professionals bid on your project and for you to have the ability to select from a large pool of capable talent.

I no longer do these types of sites, and I do not know any other VodaHost Approved Freelancer that does either ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X