Site is not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site is not showing

A customer called to let me know one of my sites, www.foodgradede.com was down. I checked and it appears all my Blue Voda sites are not showing. I tried to sign in the control panel but my password doesn't work. I opened a ticket for the sites and to get a working password. Still no password but I did receive the response that the DNS name servers were not correct. I checked them and they are the Blue Voda name savers sent to me originally in an email. I asked to be sent new ones if they are no longer correct and no response. My sites have now been down for at least 3 days, maybe longer.

I tried republishing and nothing. How much longer does it take for help form support? I don't understand why they close tickets without solving the problem.
    Last edited by Gold Coast Soapworks; 03-12-2011, 08:50 PM. Reason: mistake
    www.foodgradede.com
    www.goldcoastsoapworks.com
    www.mephitisadvocate.com

Re: Site is not showing

As we just discussed, you'll need to wait until the Password is reset, and if the cP remains unaccessible after that, your original Ticket will need to be modified.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Might also be worth checking Go-Dad as i see the domain above was updated yesterday & might be taking time to propagate..
      Update Date: 12-mar-2011
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Might also be worth checking Go-Dad as i see the domain above was updated yesterday & might be taking time to propagate..Update Date: 12-mar-2011
        ... she re-entered the Nameservers just as a precaution (actually changing nothing), as if to "re-establish" the settings to the server IP (which was changed last May) .... wasn't anything new.

Comment

I requested the password be reset per Vasili's suggestion. I have my new password but still can't login to the cpanel. I am using this page to login:

I have also tried www.goldcoastsoapworks.com/cpanel and IP address. I keep getting the message that the server can't be found.
          I used to log in by clicking the link in the information sent to me when I first started and then when they sent me notice of the IP change. The message I get when trying that is:
          The server at 75.126.104.146 is taking too long to respond.
          It appears my tickets regarding all my sites being down are again closed. They are still down of course. I tried re-publishing and it appears to go fine yet still no site.
          www.foodgradede.com
          www.goldcoastsoapworks.com
          www.mephitisadvocate.com

Comment

"REPLY" to the last email from Support that provided you with a new Password ... doing so will 're-open' the Ticket, albeit put you at the end of the que .... make sure you mention that it does not allow you to connect with your account cPanel at all, and that they need to either re-issue a 'working Password that has been tested' or provide an answer as to why your account is unavailable.

State also that you need to have access to your cPanel above all else: ask them to verify the IP and Nameserver info that your account is assigned (gets it documented once and for all).

Comment

Working...
            X