This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wysiwyg

Since my new computer (Windows 7) I've had many spatial issues. Where I put something is not where it shows up. e.g. www.bwibizpro.com in the box on the index page -- on my BV screen the box runs through the last 2 lines of type. I had to do this to not have way too much room at the bottom of the box. I have to keep previewing it to get it to look right when published. Is this a Win 7 problem? or perhaps a monitor resolution one? I'm baffled and I have to re-do the sites I work on when a change comes in apparently because of how they were stored on my old computer.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Wysiwyg

This sounds pretty normal. Some times you have to make, what looks like odd laying out decisions in the builder just to make it look right when published, especially where text is concerned.

All looks good my end.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Why have you published all your text as images ??

Can you publish a page with the problem so we can see ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I posted a reply yesterday, but I don't see it. Here it is again.

www.bwibizpro.com

I changed the index page to what I want so you can see where things went. The line of type in the blue bar should take up the entire left to right margin. The rounded-edged box the type should not have the extra space at the bottom. The paragraph that starts "The buttons" on my screen takes up most of the 3rd line. And the email address at the top is very close to the right side of the bounding box.

Thanks!!

Comment

The rounded edges box is an image, so we can't know how it looks like in your BV page.

If you wish, attach your BV page so we can open it and see how it looks like and try to find out why you have these differences.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I would be happy to send the file to you ... how? I can't find any way to "attach" -- I'm starting work on a new site for a customer and really need to understand what's happening, so I thank you for your assistance.

Comment

You can either attach it here (as .zip) going in "Go Advanced" when you post, or send it to me (as .zip) through my site contact form.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X