This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help publishing an additional website

I've been using Bluevoda for some time now for my business site, and I'm now building another site for a client.
    I already registered the new client's domain name and purchased the web hosting for it (which i'm not sure if i needed to since i already had Bluevoda hosting my original site)

I have the pages built for my new client but I'm confused on how to publish a new site in addition to keeping my original site.

Hope that makes sense. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Need help publishing an additional website

Hi Charlie .. Since you have a web hosting account for your new client, you will publish their website to their server. This information would have been emailed to you when you purchased their hosting account.

You will however want to keep things separate on your own computer. So I suggest you making a file folder for your client that will contain all of the blue voda pages that you build and will publish to your clients server. Namely since both or all websites that you build will have the one main page that may conflict, index. If you save all the blue voda pages for a website in an individual folder on your own computer and then publish to that individuals server you will be fine. You will have to change the ip address in the publish area when you go to do so.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank You Lady Eye.
      I did receive some emails regarding the payment
      confirmation and domain registration, but how do I know what server to
      publish it to. I never received any of that information as far as I know.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

If it has been less than five days, perhaps that info is on its way .. this will be the same information that you received with your first hosting account. You have it?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X