X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send email from web page.

Hi, can you help me please.
    I can't receive email sending from my page (http://www.onemilliondreams.net/about_me.php)
    in web builder: form-properties-form processing I write my web email and
    click Ok.
    What I Did Wrong???
    p.s. when I try to send from my email to web mail I receive!
    Thank,s!

Re: send email from web page.

Your Submit button is not placed on the form area properly, place the button properly within the from properties area and republish
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Alien Dude View Post
      Your Submit button is not placed on the form area properly, place the button properly within the from properties area and republish
      Same problem!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1. Now that you have actually published your page as PHP instead of HTML as you did earlier, you still need to create and publish a "Success" page as instructed in the Tutorial.

2. Make sure you have properly changed the links in your Menu to reflect the proper "About Me" page, changing the link from http://www.onemilliondreams.net/about_me.html >> to >> http://www.onemilliondreams.net/about_me.php

3. In FORM PROPERTIES (double-click on FORM to reveal) be sure you have checked "Use built-in PHP form processor to send email" and fill in the required fields with the correct information.

4. Creating a FORM properly is more than using the Toolbar Commands .... you also need to follow the detailed steps outlined in the Tutorial to set the eMail address the Form is supposed to be sent to, as well as add the proper link to your Success page.

5. Be sure that each element in your FORM is truly within the margins of the FORM, otherwise it will not be functional.

6. If you have not yet done so, use BlueFTP to remove from the server the HTML page you published earlier, as this will remove any potential conflicts between pages.

REVIEW THE TUTORIAL CAREFULLY TO DISCOVER WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED

Form Wizard – Creating an eMail FORM from Scratch
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

A Pleasure Working With You!!!!
          I don`t know how to write a Personaly to you, but I Knew YOU know
          answers!
          Thank`s a lot Vasili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          p.s do you have personal mail?

Comment

Simply "paying forward" .... glad you got things working!

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X