This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index

I notice when I publish a new index that the old index shows up unless I reboot the website. I went to another person's computer today and looked at my website on their computer and it did the same thing. I noticed on my master file that there are two index posted. I would remove one but I do not know which one to remove. I cannot find a date posted or anything to identify them. Do I need to remove the old index out of my master list each time I post a new index?

I would appreciate your help. Please keep in mind I am not really tecnically savvy on websites.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Index

Originally posted by Timberman View Post
    I notice when I publish a new index that the old index shows up unless I reboot the website.
    It is called "browser cache" ... meaning your browser automatically files (retains) a previously displayed page version until the browser is commanded to "refresh" itself and load a new page version. You should clear out your browser's Temp Files regularly, and remember to always refresh your browser after publishing to load the newest version online.

You need not delete any pages if re-publishing over them, as Blue Voda automatically over-writes any previously published page file entirely.

PS: It is expected that you provide a URL to the website in question as outlined in and required by Forum protocol 'How To Ask For Assistance' so your issue can be reviewed properly to determine the specific solution.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X