X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music inconsistently being heard on website

Hi,

I am getting comments from different people viewing my website, saying they cannot hear the music that I have on there. I have uploaded the music using Windows Media Player. I can hear the music when I open my website, as can most people - just wondering if you have any ideas why there is a block on some computers and how to get around this - most of the people are from overseas.

Thanks

Tammy

Re: Music inconsistently being heard on website

Would need your site address 1st & the pages the music is on.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by kiribagiri View Post
      I am getting comments from different people viewing my website, saying they cannot hear the music that I have on there. I have uploaded the music using Windows Media Player. I can hear the music when I open my website, as can most people - just wondering if you have any ideas why there is a block on some computers and how to get around this - most of the people are from overseas. Tammy
      http://www.GodDidCreations.com/

There is nothing wrong with your website or your audio files .... most likely it is an issue with User system only (typical in other countries that do not upgrade their systems regularly, especially browsers and Windows components). And, a few might need only adjust their browser's Privacy settings to allow files to play ...

You may wish to provide a small icon or text suggestion for Visitors to "Upgrade Their Player" and link that prompt to the download page for Windows Media Player, for instance.
      Here's the Link > http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...s-media-player (right-click COPY SHORTCUT)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks so much!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by kiribagiri View Post
          Thanks so much!!!! Have a great day!!!
          Tammy