This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make this my homepage...

On my site www.moultrietoday.com., I would like to have a button visitors could push to make my page their startup page when there web browser opens... Is there a way to do this? maybe a "generic" button for this... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Make this my homepage...

Originally posted by Shoestrings View Post
    On my site www.moultrietoday.com., I would like to have a button visitors could push to make my page their startup page when there web browser opens... Is there a way to do this? maybe a "generic" button for this... any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Apply the following script to Text or an image (icon or "button") to allow Visitors to set your site as browser Homepage >> http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/addhome.htm

You would be better off, however, appealing to prevailing trends by installing the Visitor/Consumer approved single tool to combine functions such as "Add To Favorites," "email this page," "Twitter," and "Facebook" (amongst others) using the easy-to-install and configure "button" available at www.AddThis.com
    Not too many people allow suggestions for sites to upset their settings and replace their chosen Homepage, which is why it has fallen from favor: it is much more effective to use tools people already accept to have the opportunity to be Added as Favorites.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X