Considering a VodaHost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering a VodaHost

A few months back I signed up with a competitor of yours ( Bravenet) and have my own domain. Unfortunatley for them I am not very happy with them and am considering to move over to VodaHost. The biggest issue I have with them is my page information constantly vanishes and drives me nuts and has caused me to discontinue working on my page. Just so you know their forums are no help to me and seems to be an issue they have. I am not using html but their standard web builder.

So I guess what I would like to do, is for you ( no bashing of course ) advise me on the advantages of switching my domain to VH.

Sell me on VH. I would be considering to do this immediatley

Many thanks
    SSGMIke.Ivy

Re: Considering a VodaHost

I can speak from my experience over the last year. Vodahost is excellent you would not be making a mistake. Look at all the stuff they offer, I have been everywhere and nothing compares. These people rock and offer unsurpassed support you won't find anywhere else.

No, this is not a sales pitch, just the truth. pet121

Comment

I was trying to build a web site on my own not really knowing what the heck i was doing. I stumbled across Vodahost and i was blessed...lol. A very easy way to do a professional website and all the help i have needed has been there. My questions are answered very quickly threw the forum...I have no complaints and i am sure you wont regret joining VodaHost!
      Valerie
      www.whitelightningmaltese.com

Comment

Thank you for your responses and input.

whitelightning very nice site you have created.
        SSGMIke.Ivy

Comment

This thread should go a long way for you... http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/pre...-vodahost.html
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

racefan20 thanks have been reading the forums and see very positive members here and also downloaded to check the software out. Appreciate the response
            SSGMIke.Ivy

Comment

Working...
            X