Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages not changing

i have 4 pages that are very similar

each page is different in 1 way. the text in the box should be different. the last 1 i upload always displays. its like they are overwriting each other.

can somebody help

Re: pages not changing

Refresh your browser to load the newest page view.
    Since you are using iFrames (discussed in another thread), you need to be careful about the source page being presented in each Frame, and whether they are properly updated and linked to the Frames independently.

It is as simple as keeping each iFramed "source page" properly linked to the specific "destination" page, updating each separate source page with the correct information, and refreshing your browser to view the latest version.

It's all about keeping very organized, being very precise, and following the proper methods without re-interpretation (discussed at length in your other thread). Your difficulties lie in using an improper method improperly, IMO, and until you decide to follow the simple proven methods offered, it will be impossible to clean up things up (not being in your chair to see how you have actually done things).

Maybe some else will come to offer you some insight, as I am apparently not getting anywhere. Good luck!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

ye sorry for starting a new thread you closed the other 1.

eg. if i had 3 pages a, b + c. all 3 pages had links to each other. i start by publishing page a. then i do the same for b and c. i try to view the pages in my browser. i type the url for page a and i see page c instead. i click the link for page b and still i see page c but it still has page b url in the browser. its like the pages are the same with different urls but they should be different. if i re-publish page b, page b will be dominant and the same for a and then back to c. i cant work it out. i have tried different urls. publishing to different folders. allsorts.

also it is not a different version but an entirely different page. but it still does not change.

Comment

sorry just answered my own question. i used google chrome to inspect the element. they all have the same file name. so each time i upload it super seeds the previous upload.

vasili, thanks for all you tuition tonight. very greatfull for the time you have given me.

onwards and upwards eh?

Comment

Originally posted by livin' the dream View Post
          vasili, thanks for all .... very greatfull for the time you have given me. onwards and upwards eh?
          Always!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X