This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am very new, please help.

I am retired and new to computers...I don't know most web or computer termonology. I ask help desk which do I use, Blue Voda or Soholaunch, if I am starting at my particular point (old and new) and what is my cost? They ask me to restate my question. When I said that I needed to know which to download and use and what the cost would be...they did not reply again.
    I am trying to set up a church website and have buttons on the site for church, school and seminary. we need to accept donations and have video on the site. I do not know if that mean I am in e-comerce. I personally would like to know for my own personal use...how to be an affiliate from the site I set up. My final question is....at my age can I do this with your help?

Re: Still Questions Unanswered!

Originally posted by JudgeFred View Post
    I am retired and new to computers...I don't know most web or computer termonology. I ask help desk which do I use, Blue Voda or Soholaunch, if I am starting at my particular point (old and new) and what is my cost?
    I am trying to set up a church website and have buttons on the site for church, school and seminary. we need to accept donations and have video on the site. I do not know if that mean I am in e-comerce. I personally would like to know for my own personal use...how to be an affiliate from the site I set up. My final question is....at my age can I do this with your help?
    Quite frankly, aside from the actual cost of a Hosting Account at VodaHost (which is required to actually publish a BlueVoda created website), there is no cost to download BlueVoda and begin to create a website according to just how you want to design it (with specific colors, layout, logos, etc.).

Since you are not really requiring to sell as would a store, and will be accepting donations and other support online, you can feel comfortable simply adding PayPal to your BlueVoda website .... it is simply a matter of setting up the account and adding a few "buttons" to your site, all of which is neatly explained in the Video Tutorials offered by VodaHost.

Soholaunch and some of the other web builders and 'Shopping Carts' are definitely not something a total computer novice would be recommended to undertake. Wonderfully designed and fully functional websites are possible using just BlueVoda and PayPal, so that is where I would suggest you start.

1. Download BlueVoda Website Builder
    2. Review Getting Started - How to plan your website
    3. Locate, "Save as Favorite" in your browser, and become familiar with the BlueVoda Tutorial Library and study them as you go in the order they are listed ... you can always pause the videos to immediately apply the techniques and resume viewing them conveniently! Don't let a simple learning challenge become a pratfall to your success simply because you skipped a Tutorial.

If you have any difficulties, simply visit these Forums to search the many threads to find answers to questions posted many times before or post your own singular issue so we can assist you as best we can! The FORUM SEARCH tool is at the top of every Forum page, and there is usually one of your peers frequenting the Forums able to reply to your post without too much of a wait.

How to ask for assistance

Did you see the invitation offered in reply to your previous post? HERE
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X